- Offering layout and DTP services for translated documents, so that they are ready to use effectively. Usually, the original document layout/format is maintained.
- Editing/processing documents according to the customers' documentation needs, if the customers request a more appealing layout or file output in a different output.
- The use of our documentation services in combination with "Technical Translation" and "Technical Interpretation" services is recommended to improve lead time efficiency.
- For details of the services, please visit each relevant page.
Design, data digitalization/processing/editing, documentation, DTP, drawing drafting, scanning, video translation, website creation, audio transcription, CD/DVD production/reproduction, printing/bookbinding, etc.
Our documentation services are available to meet the following customer needs.
- Preparation of a product catalog/brochure when no concrete ideas have yet been formulated.
- Redesign of an existing draft for the intended use and preparation of a document in a foreign language.
- Digitization of a hand-written or paper-based document.
- Preparation of a document using an application different from that used for the original document.
- Outsourcing the revision of an existing instruction manual to reduce workload.
- Changing of the layout of figures/tables in a document and saving of the document in a different format.
- Processing of drawings/photos.
- Preparation of drawings in a foreign language.
- Preparation of DVDs in a foreign language
- Preparation manuals containing video clips.
- Creation of websites in a foreign language.
- Recording of meetings/lectures and preparation of meeting/lecture minutes in multiple languages.
- Documentation of interpreted meetings/lectures for storage.
- Distribution of a translated manuscript in CD, DVD, or book format.
- Saving of data in a medium, e.g. CD or DVD, and reproduction as required.
- Delivery of a printed and bound document to the specified address.